Destiny Draw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Listings

Go down

Staff Listings Empty Staff Listings

Post by Peroxide. Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:20 pm

STAFF L I S T I N G S

As a neat future reference on who is in charge of what. List will be updated and thread updated as time goes on and staff changes or expands.
Just in case you wanted to take a peek at the staff list out of boredom, or in case a staff member left/was added and you don't know what it is that they do. Over here we will be listing all current members of staff, their particular duties (should be focusing on just a few sections), and of course, links to their profiles. While the concept is far simple I believe it'll help more than one person in tracking down a specific moderator when the need rises.
ADMINISTRATORS
The bid guys that make stuff happen. Everyone loves them and fears them alike. They take care of anything regarding forum addition/expansion/removal and pretty much the site overall.
MODERATORS
The right hand of all Administrators. They help them to maintain peace within DD, all in hopes of making this a better experience for everyone involved!
Zillerthriller
Peroxide.
Peroxide.
RPG Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum