Destiny Draw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if I told you I voiced Mokuba in Yugioh The Abridged Series?

3 posters

Go down

What if I told you I voiced Mokuba in Yugioh The Abridged Series? Empty What if I told you I voiced Mokuba in Yugioh The Abridged Series?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:55 pm

Hi! I'm "OneWingedKuriboh"..
Atleast on this site.
I wanted to introduce myself, I got on here by dueling the owner on Dueling Network a couple times and he wanted me to join.
Well.
Yeah. That worked out.
So whoopdeedoo.
Any questions? Want to duel? You know where to get me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What if I told you I voiced Mokuba in Yugioh The Abridged Series? Empty Re: What if I told you I voiced Mokuba in Yugioh The Abridged Series?

Post by The Godfather Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:07 am

I says you lie.
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator

https://destinydraw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What if I told you I voiced Mokuba in Yugioh The Abridged Series? Empty Re: What if I told you I voiced Mokuba in Yugioh The Abridged Series?

Post by Ruki Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:42 am

Skitoritto wrote:I says you lie.
I agrees
Ruki
Ruki

Back to top Go down

Post by Order of Chaos Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:53 am

well u could have voiced Mokuba if you are littlekuriboh himself . Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

lol.  Welcome.
Order of Chaos
Order of Chaos
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum