Destiny Draw
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TCG October new banlist

4 posters

Go down

TCG October new banlist Empty TCG October new banlist

Post by Ruki Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:18 pm

It's out everyone: http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

Changes:

Limited:
Glow-up Bulb(Was banned)
Infernity Archefiend(Was unlimited)
Raigeki(Was banned)
Soul Charge(Was unlimited)
Super Polymerization(Was unlimited)

Semi-Limited:
Blackwing - Gale the whirlwind(Was limited)
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness(Was limited)
Ceasefire(Was unlimited)
The Transmigration Prophecy(Was limited)

Unlimited:
Coach Soldier Wolfbark(Was limited)
Magician of Faith(Was semi-limited)
Formula Synchron(Was semi-limited)
Reinforcement of the Army(Was semi-limited)

No comment on Raigeki,Bulb and Gorz cause...nevermind...But seriously limiting super poly!?
Also Coach is unlimited so Beast-Warrior decks just got a REAL boost and still no Madolche hate! but what I like about it is Gale since it makes my Harpies live!...Oh and by the way RoTA is back to 3 just to make sure Satellars sells reaches maximum....
Ruki
Ruki

Back to top Go down

TCG October new banlist Empty Re: TCG October new banlist

Post by Zkillerthriller Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Response to changes:

Limited:

Glow-up Bulb: People are gonna tech this to death. Get ready guys, you'll start seeing Synchros in every deck! I think they did right to test it again.

Infernity Archfiend: I think limiting this card is a good thing. It will severly cripple Infernities to the point where they're useless. But to be honest I don't think it will stay limited for too long.

Raigeki: I find it very interesting that they're testing this. I think they might unban it cause they plan on banning Dark Hole when the Yiang Zings get their support in Next Challengers.

Soul Charge: Should've been banned! Most people only played 1-2. This won't change anything!

Super Polymerization: This is not gonna change anything. I don't know why they bothered hitting it.

Semi-Limited:

Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind: We might see a slight increase in the number of Blackwing players. This is also extremely helpful in taking care of Apoqlihort Killer!

Gorz the Emmisary of Darkness: I'm liking this. Gorz might make a comeback!

Ceasefire: Okay? I do not care at all.

The Transmigration Prophecy: Still not caring.

Unlimited:

Coach Soldier Wolfbark: Fire Fist will see an increase in popularity. But it's not gonna be anywhere near meta.

Magician of Faith: Get ready for people to call this card broken and meta-breaking..

Formula Synchron: Sure..

Reinforcement of the Army: Konami, don't push this too hard. 2 was the perfect number. Now you're making Satellarknights, Noble Knights, and Elemental HEROES too consistent. Even X-Sabers! They get 3 Tenki and 3 RotA.
But it's obvious that they're doing this to promote the new Noble Knight box-thing. RotA will probably drop by the end of the next format though.
Zkillerthriller
Zkillerthriller

Back to top Go down

Post by Order of Chaos Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:22 pm

"But it's obvious that they're doing this to promote the new Noble Knight box-thing. RotA will probably drop by the end of the next format though." -Z

Yes Z you are so very right. All I can see now is marketing strategy. Konami is the ultimate tier 0...
Order of Chaos
Order of Chaos
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Lime Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:01 pm

But people are saying that this new banlist has balanced the game quite well. I think Konami is trying its best to keep the game fresh.
Anime Lime
Anime Lime

Back to top Go down

Post by Order of Chaos Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Yes Konami is balacing the meta , but not yugioh as a whole.
Order of Chaos
Order of Chaos
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruki Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:13 am

Well....all I can say is that I need to have a friendly chat with the people you mentioned that say 3RotAs balance the game. :)
I mean...I honestly just don't see a way that this banlist balances the game...
Ruki
Ruki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum